Assistant Marketing Coordinator at Alexanders Prestige
WANT TO WORK WITH THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY?
Working in the automotive industry is one of the most exciting and rewarding opportunities for those with a passion for cars. With so many departments and specialities required for dealerships to run successfully, it means there are often a host of opportunities available for the right candidate. And, at Alexanders Prestige, being the right candidate means fitting in to a close-knit, award-winning team that goes the extra mile for our customers.
About the role
The right person for the role will be self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. You’ll be able to interact in a highly professional manner at all times. This role would be perfect for a postgraduate or an individual who has just completed university in media and photography studies.
- Taking photos/videos of stock for website.
- Ensuring daily showroom standards are met.
- Ability to light, record, edit, organise, and compress digital audio, video, and graphic content.
- Create content for all our social media channels - instagram, Facebook, Twitter, linkedIn, Youtube.
- To help promote Alexanders Prestige products and vehicles by posting engaging videos across all our social media channels.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Being proactive in creating engaging and relevant content.
- Represent the organisation at supercar rally events, track days and shows.
- Capturing day to day business to actively promote the Alexanders process and structure.
- A genuine interest in cars.
- Essential skills
- A full UK driving licence.
- Confidence with IT systems.
- An interest in photography and media.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends/unsociable hours, due to the nature of the role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferably an automotive enthusiast who has knowledge of the industry.
Job Type: Full-time