Assistant Marketing Coordinator Needed
Working in the automotive industry is one of the most exciting and rewarding opportunities for those with a passion for cars. With so many departments and specialities required for dealerships to run successfully, it means there are often a host of opportunities available for the right candidate. And, at Alexanders Prestige, being the right candidate means fitting in to a close-knit, award-winning team that goes the extra mile for our customers.
About the role
The right person for the role will be self-motivated, able to communicate well and work alongside our current marketing team. You’ll be able to interact in a highly professional manner at all times. This role would be perfect for a postgraduate or an individual who has just completed university in media and photography studies.
- Taking photos/videos of stock for website.
- Ensuring daily showroom standards are met.
- Ability to light, record, edit, organise, and compress digital audio, video, and graphic content.
- Have a passion for cars and good knowledge on all prestige brands.
- To help promote Alexanders Prestige products and vehicles by posting engaging videos across all our social media channels.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Being proactive in creating engaging and relevant content.
- Represent the organisation at supercar events, track days and shows.
- Capturing day to day business to actively promote the Alexanders process and structure.
- A genuine interest in cars.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Confidence with IT systems.
- An interest in photography and media.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends/unsociable hours, due to the nature of the role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferably an automotive enthusiast who has knowledge of the industry.
Send us a message below to apply.
Please use REF: MARKETING ASSISTANT as a heading for your message.