We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and procedures.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have 8 weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved your complaint within this time you may complain to Trading Standards or seek advice from Citizens Advice.
If you make a complaint with Alexanders Prestige Ltd you can expect that we will:
- Treat you with respect
- Tell you what to expect whilst your complaint is being investigated
- Ensure all complaints are fairly assessed and responded to within agreed timescales
- Carry out the complaint handling process in a fair and open way
- Provide reasons for decisions that are made
- Protect your privacy
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Customer Relations Manager, who will review your concerns and gather the facts about your case.
- Throughout the investigation we may contact you with questions or will ask you for evidence or documents that may support your case.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange to review our decision or an appropriate alternative such as an assessment by our legal experts to review the decision.
- During this time, we may contact you to discuss suggestions for resolving the matter.
- We will write to you within 28 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Still not happy?
We always aim to be fair and reasonable with our decisions. Our final response to you will be in writing and will set out our final view on the issues raised in your complaint. We will tell you whether we accept or reject your complaint. In both circumstances, we shall provide you with a full written explanation on how we have reached our decision.
If, once you have received our final response or after eight weeks from first raising your complaint you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to refer your complaint to the following bodies:
Goods or services complaints
Finance Provider or Credit Broker
If your vehicle was sold to a finance company and supplied to you under a regulated debtor-creditor-supplier agreement you can contact them directly with your complaint.
Please refer to your documents for their contact information.
Citizens Advice Consumer Service
You can contact Citizens Advice Bureau by phone by calling
Adviceline (England): 0800 144 8848
Advicelink (Wales): 0800 702 2020
Relay UK – if you can’t hear or speak on the phone, you can type what you want to say: 18001 then 0800 144 8884
Or visit their website citizensadvice.org.uk
Finance or Insurance Complaints
If your complaint is regarding finance or insurance products. Please use the following contact details to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Address: Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
For more information visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk