TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Alexanders Prestige website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with the following terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Alexanders Prestige refers to the owner of the website whose registered to “Alexanders Prestige, Alexander House. Bar Lane Industrial Estate, Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, YO51 9LS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
• This website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Any Finance example shown on this website are for illustration purposes and does not constitute an offer committing you or us. The finance advertised is specifically for Limited Companies and High Net Worth Individuals. The illustrations are based on a Flexible non regulated Lease Purchase facility with an initial deposit, followed by a 4 year repayment term and a final balloon payment. All finance terms are subject to status of which Alexanders Prestige reserve the right to withdraw these quotations at any time without prior.
NOTICE TO CANCEL
Download form here.
The safety and well being of our customers and staff is always our number one priority. Whilst our showroom was temporarily closed we have been preparing to welcome you back to Alexanders in the safest and most reassuring way and to give both our customers and staff peace of mind in these difficult times. In accordance with the latest procedures we can confirm that we have complied with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 within the workplace.
As such we have fulfilled the following criteria:
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
• We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance provided
• We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home where possible
• We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance in the workplace
• Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk